Blog » LoLProfile v5.0
- Updated the website to work with the new v3 Riot API, please note that loading summoners for the first time will be longer than usual, this is due to being rate limited by the API.
- Live Games are available from the home page, view a summoners game info, streams and featured games.
- Updated champion pages, added builds and ability videos.
- Added "Ranked Played With" to summoner pages, this will show you all the summoners played with friends.
- Updated the match dropdown, this will now show all details on mobile and the layout has also been updated.
- Added "Kill Participation" to recent games.
- Added "Time Played" to summoners ranked statistics, this information is accurate and not an estimate.
- Some design changes, including a new home page logo and design.
- More features have been added to most pages.
- Fixed many bugs.
With the new Riot API we are unable to show the normal games summoners list, this is because the new API does not share this information, however we are still able to show the match details for such games. We also cannot show overall statistics for normal games as this information is no longer available from the API.
Expect bugs and such as the new update we've had to change a lot, feel free to contact us if you find any via the contact us page.